I was inspired by Richard Chappell’s end of year summary, curious for a big picture view of what I blog about, and hungry for organization, so I made an overview of my blogged opinions since I moved to this address in July 09. It’s here and also permanently in the menu bar as ‘Opinions’.
Other recent posts
- Seán Ó hÉigeartaigh on FHI and CSER
- Robert Wiblin on the Copenhagen Consensus Center
- Alexander Berger on GiveWell Labs
- Gordon Irlam on the BEGuide
- AI: is research like board games or seeing?
- Discontinuous paths
- High ulterior motives
- AI surprise research: high value?
- Conversation with Paul Penley of Excellence in Giving
- Shallow investigation into cause prioritization