Other recent posts
- When should an Effective Altruist be vegetarian?
- Seán Ó hÉigeartaigh on FHI and CSER
- Robert Wiblin on the Copenhagen Consensus Center
- Alexander Berger on GiveWell Labs
- Gordon Irlam on the BEGuide
- AI: is research like board games or seeing?
- Discontinuous paths
- High ulterior motives
- AI surprise research: high value?
- Conversation with Paul Penley of Excellence in Giving
This is Katja Grace’s blog. It is about the idiosyncratic class of things Katja considers to be on the frontier of important and interesting. Empirically, it tends to be about human behavior, social institutions and rules, anthropic reasoning, personal experimentation and improvement, philanthropy, and the prospect of robots replacing humans. Katja is responsible for omissions as well as actions, and aspires to save the world at some point.