This is Katja Grace‘s blog. It is about ideas that apply to enough things for long enough to be exciting.
Other recent posts
- When should an Effective Altruist be vegetarian?
- Seán Ó hÉigeartaigh on FHI and CSER
- Robert Wiblin on the Copenhagen Consensus Center
- Alexander Berger on GiveWell Labs
- Gordon Irlam on the BEGuide
- AI: is research like board games or seeing?
- Discontinuous paths
- High ulterior motives
- AI surprise research: high value?
- Conversation with Paul Penley of Excellence in Giving