I was inspired by Richard Chappell’s end of year summary, curious for a big picture view of what I blog about, and hungry for organization, so I made an overview of my blogged opinions since I moved to this address in July 09. It’s here and also permanently in the menu bar as ‘Opinions’.
Other recent posts
- Commitments and affordances
- How do we know our own desires?
- EA as offsetting
- Social games
- Friendship is utilitarian
- Too late for the easy solutions
- One misuse of the efficient Katja hypothesis
- Mental minimalism
- Wanting the destination in a journey-based community
- Non-existent markets in everything: anecdotes