I was inspired by Richard Chappell’s end of year summary, curious for a big picture view of what I blog about, and hungry for organization, so I made an overview of my blogged opinions since I moved to this address in July 09. It’s here and also permanently in the menu bar as ‘Opinions’.
Other recent posts
- Mistakes I’ve made part 3: Poor sacrificial accounting
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 2: Father Christmas
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 1: greedy altruism
- Why are track records unpopular?
- Dance dance evaluation
- Why do all the considerations point the same way?
- Socially optimal weirdness
- How to pay for lives to be worth living
- For whom should recommendations be effective?
- The economy of weirdness