I was inspired by Richard Chappell’s end of year summary, curious for a big picture view of what I blog about, and hungry for organization, so I made an overview of my blogged opinions since I moved to this address in July 09. It’s here and also permanently in the menu bar as ‘Opinions’.
Other recent posts
- One misuse of the efficient Katja hypothesis
- Mental minimalism
- Wanting the destination in a journey-based community
- Non-existent markets in everything: anecdotes
- Mistakes #4: breaking Chesterton’s fence in the presence of bull
- Misunderstandings of not understanding
- Mistakes I’ve made part 3: Poor sacrificial accounting
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 2: Father Christmas
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 1: greedy altruism
- Why are track records unpopular?