Other recent posts
- Mistakes I’ve made part 3: Poor sacrificial accounting
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 2: Father Christmas
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 1: greedy altruism
- Why are track records unpopular?
- Dance dance evaluation
- Why do all the considerations point the same way?
- Socially optimal weirdness
- How to pay for lives to be worth living
- For whom should recommendations be effective?
- The economy of weirdness
This is Katja Grace’s blog. It is about the idiosyncratic class of things Katja considers to be on the frontier of important and interesting. Empirically, it tends to be about human behavior, social institutions and rules, anthropic reasoning, personal experimentation and improvement, philanthropy, and the prospect of robots replacing humans. Katja is responsible for omissions as well as actions, and aspires to save the world at some point.