Other recent posts
- The Tower of Babble
- Price dikes
- Do whole lines hold the line against holding up the line?
- Content warning: death
- Effective altruisms large and small
- Reverse lotteries with friends
- Two kinds of responses
- On using computers as brains and brains as computers
- Iterating hurt
- On liking things about crushes
This is Katja Grace’s blog. It is about the idiosyncratic class of things Katja considers to be on the frontier of important and interesting. Empirically, it tends to be about human behavior, social institutions and rules, anthropic reasoning, personal experimentation and improvement, philanthropy, and the prospect of robots replacing humans. Katja is responsible for omissions as well as actions, and aspires to save the world at some point.