Other recent posts
- Commitments and affordances
- How do we know our own desires?
- EA as offsetting
- Social games
- Friendship is utilitarian
- Too late for the easy solutions
- One misuse of the efficient Katja hypothesis
- Mental minimalism
- Wanting the destination in a journey-based community
- Non-existent markets in everything: anecdotes
This is Katja Grace’s blog. It is about the idiosyncratic class of things Katja considers to be on the frontier of important and interesting. Empirically, it tends to be about human behavior, social institutions and rules, anthropic reasoning, personal experimentation and improvement, philanthropy, and the prospect of robots replacing humans. Katja is responsible for omissions as well as actions, and aspires to save the world at some point.