This is Katja Grace‘s blog. It is about ideas that apply to enough things for long enough to be exciting.
Other recent posts
- Why do all the considerations point the same way?
- Socially optimal weirdness
- How to pay for lives to be worth living
- For whom should recommendations be effective?
- The economy of weirdness
- AI Impacts
- When should an Effective Altruist be vegetarian?
- Seán Ó hÉigeartaigh on FHI and CSER
- Robert Wiblin on the Copenhagen Consensus Center
- Alexander Berger on GiveWell Labs