This is Katja Grace‘s blog. It is about ideas that apply to enough things for long enough to be exciting.
Other recent posts
- One misuse of the efficient Katja hypothesis
- Mental minimalism
- Wanting the destination in a journey-based community
- Non-existent markets in everything: anecdotes
- Mistakes #4: breaking Chesterton’s fence in the presence of bull
- Misunderstandings of not understanding
- Mistakes I’ve made part 3: Poor sacrificial accounting
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 2: Father Christmas
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 1: greedy altruism
- Why are track records unpopular?