This is Katja Grace‘s blog. It is about ideas that apply to enough things for long enough to be exciting.
Other recent posts
- Misunderstandings of not understanding
- Mistakes I’ve made part 3: Poor sacrificial accounting
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 2: Father Christmas
- Mistakes I’ve made, part 1: greedy altruism
- Why are track records unpopular?
- Dance dance evaluation
- Why do all the considerations point the same way?
- Socially optimal weirdness
- How to pay for lives to be worth living
- For whom should recommendations be effective?